Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Behind

*Sigh* Presently I am behind in many, many things.

I'm behind in writing thank you notes for recent gifts received.

I'm behind in letter writing. I have one old fashioned letter I've been wanting to write to a dear woman my mom's age who went to live with her son out of state recently. I haven't seen her in years and I missed her this summer. Now I'm sad she's gone. I must write her a long letter.

I'm behind in writing emails. I have at least 3 emails I owe to friends/family. Big emails. Important how-are-you-doing catch-up and reply email letters.

I'm behind in calling friends I haven't called since I moved back home.

I'm behind in housework, that's for sure!

I'm behind in organizing and recording business receipts.

I'm behind in posting photos to this blog.

I'm behind in posting several draft posts to this blog.

I'm behind in writing posts for the Unceasing blog on prayer.

I'm behind on journalling in the mornings. I'm totally off routine in that department and I miss it tons. Not only is it too cold to sit on the porch in the mornings now, I'm just plain out of sync since getting back in September.

I am a week behind in my Bible study which means I need to be doing two "days" per day this week. Monday I did two days. Tuesday I did none. So far today I've done none. So that means....

I'm behind at being behind.

1 comment:

  1. Hazel always said 'the hurrieder I go, the behinder I get'
    Miss you and love you
    Patty

    ReplyDelete