Monday, July 5, 2010

Testing, Testing

I added a Subscribe by Email feature!  I've been wanting to do this forever but just didn't know how.  I finally committed some time tonight to boldly go where lots of people seemed to have gone...with much more internet and blogging savvy than I!

After a very looooong time, I think I've got it.  However, I'm a bit concerned because while searching the help forums I encountered several people exclaiming that the email subscriptions were not coming through.  It allowed you to go through the whole process but people weren't getting the email  notifications.


Sooooo...I'm typing this post not only to let you know about it but also to test it and see if my own self-subscription works and I actually get an email about this post.

I'll let you know....

No comments:

Post a Comment