Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fail!

Well, I still haven't received any email notification - via the Email Subscription feature I just added in the sidebar - telling me I updated the blog with the last two updates.  I've been messing around with it a little bit so I'll hang in there. 

Emails only go out once a day in a two hour window of my choosing.  I've been messing with the times trying to accelerate the testing period.  (There goes my impatience again!)

If anyone wants to subscribe and keep an eye out for update notifications in your email inbox that would help me.  Wait a day or so and then leave a comment on one of theses Testing posts as to whether you had any problems with the subscription process or if you ever got any updates.  I'll make sure to post something every day for the next three days.   Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment