Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Am A Great Aunt!

Last week I became a Great Aunt. Little Hannah Ayane-Kailani was born January 13th, 2010 in Georgia to my nephew Jonathan and his beautiful wife, Angelita.

............................ Minutes old. ...........................





(Sorry the picture is so small. It was taken with a cell phone and sent to my brother, aka "Grandpa", right away.)





They're calling her Ayane (Eye-an-ee, I think). She weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 inches long.


Get ready to see the cutest little baby girl ever.

I mean C-U-T-E.

I mean adorable.

I mean beautiful.

So, ready yourselves.
.
.
.
.
.
Are you getting ready?
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Cause, I'm warning you...she's cute.
.
.
.
I mean it!
.
.
OK, ready or not....



Here she is, at one week old



TOLD you! I gave you fair warning. Is she not gorgeous?


And here's another one...

Ready?
.
.
.
.
.



What a face! Just look at those huge black eyes! Her mama and daddy both have big black eyes and lots of thick dark hair so it was no surprise that little Ayane would too. But, honestly, could she be any more beautiful?

1 comment:

  1. perfection at is sweetest and pinkist and oh so yummy

    ReplyDelete