Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2009 Reading

Since my reading list has been on my side bar all year, this post is more for my own documentation. I keep a reading journal but I'm not so sure it's up to date. Hated to delete and update the list to 2010 without saving 2009's.


The Christmas Jars ..........................................(Jan)

A Dog Year (Jan)

The Dogs of Bedlam Farm (Feb)

A Good Dog (Mar)

re-read portions of 90 Minutes in Heaven (Apr)

Dog Days - Dispatches from Bedlam Farm (Apr)

Talkeetna Good Time (May-Jun)

Far North Tales - An Alaskan Anthology (Jun)

Moose Dropping & Other Crimes Against Nature - Funny Stories from Alaska (Jul)

Backstage Iditarod (Jul)

One Second to Glory (Jul)

A Rose From The Ashes - The Rose Price Story (Aug)

The Time Traveler's Wife (Sep/Oct)

Losing A Parent (Jul-Oct)

Seeing What is Sacred (Jul-Oct)

The Christmas Sweater ( Dec)

Christmas Letters (Jan)

Misc. Fluff Books (Christian Romance) not worth mentioning the titles of (2)

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to keep a reading journal. I think I'll start doing that. Sometimes I can't remember if I've read a book or not, and that would sure help.

    ReplyDelete