Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Scarf & A Fun Day

I started a new scarf last week; I finished it yesterday. I used some of the fun and super soft yarn I bought in Seward, Alaska the day The Fisherman dropped me off at the internet cafe which just happened to be next door to a yarn shop. The yarn is called Geisha by Plymouth Yarn Co. Here's my scarf:


FUN DAY
I'm staying at my brother's house while in the valley. Today I had to pick up a matboard order and a photo order so I took my niece, Hannah, and her BFF, Taylor, with me. After the matboard, we drove by Mom's old neighborhood where she lived for 40 years up until about 3 years ago. My niece hadn't seen the house since "Nana" moved away and since it's drastically changed, I thought it would be fun for her to see it. We drove all around Mom's old neighborhood looking at the beautiful (and huge) houses in this desirable area of town. Hannah remembered the castle on the mountain and wanted to get a good view of it. I found the right road and took us right up to it. We drove around all the REALLY beautiful and REALLY huge houses on the mountain and at the base. The girls took pictures with their phones and we had a fun time. Next, after picking up my photo order, we went to PV Mall for Paradise Bakery and some shopping. We all had fun looking at the cute clothes in Aeropastle and Hollister, and then smelling all the fragrances at Bath and Body Works. Here are the girls after we got home, posing with pretty girl, Sarah. My niece, Hannah is on the left; Taylor is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment