Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday, May 3, 2012
We headed down to Anchorage today. We sent straight to a Starbuck's for the internet and began researching where we could find two replacement tires for the van and some tourist things I wanted to do. The remains of the day slipped away and we found ourselves too early for a too expensive movie, too early to go to bed, and with nothing else to do. We went into Sportsman's Warehouse and came out 2 hours later with a new gun, scope, and case. Now I know how a man feels when he goes shopping with a woman. I was tired and had that glazed over look in my eyes as I stood, paced, wandered, and found the corner of a display to sit down on. "Tomorrow," The Fisherman said, "the whole day is yours. We'll do whatever you want the whole day!" Sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment