Friday, February 5, 2010

A Snowy Walk About

I liked this shot from Our Driveway Road. The open space of land still looks to be buried deep with snow.




One of my favorite things is seeing animal tracks in the snow. I'm not sure what made these. I like how time and wind has subdued the tracks, broadening their imprint into sublte impressions.



Bunny tracks. I love bunny tracks.



I liked this ridge of snow left by tire tracks.


Wednesday morning was foggy. The fog turned into a very fine and constant snow all day long, both in town and (we presume) at home.




Solar Panel Update

Remember our buried solar panels? Snow is melting around them as this photo shows. (You can actually see them.) And the ground snow has melted a feet or so, too.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful place, you and your husband are so lucky!........do you need any lodgers?

    ReplyDelete